HOW CAN WE SERVE YOU BETTER? DO WE HAVE THE RIGHT PRIORITIES?
Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro presented our plans for the next 5+ years of investments & operations and want to know what you think about it. This is an integral part of our next Cost of Service application. NOTL Hydro is community-owned and profits go back to the community.
PLEASE NOTE – For the average NOTL resident, 29% of your bill will go to Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro and this Open House will focus on that 29%. We understand that there may be some concern with the other 71% but are asking for comments directly related to the distribution charge only. The meeting will help to explain this breakdown.
Please fill in the form below so we know what your priorities are. It’s anonymous, but if you want to be responded to, please leave your name and contact information in the open field. Feedback will be open until Friday March 31, 2023.