Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro Inc (NOTL Hydro) rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB), an independent Provincial government agency. At any time, NOTL Hydro may have one or more applications before the OEB.
Utility scorecards track and show comprehensive performance information for each electricity utility in Ontario, over a range of time and for a specific year. Scorecards are important because they provide information that tells us if utilities are following the rules and if their performance is improving over time. They’re also a way for us to be transparent with you about how the energy distribution system overall is performing. Included in the scorecard is the Management Discussion and Analysis where we have included notes on the various sections of the report.
Performance Outcomes that are included in the Scorecard include:
- Customer Focus – Services are provided in a manner that responds to identified customer preferences.
- Operational Effectiveness – Continuous improvement in productivity and cost performance is achieved; and distributors deliver on system reliability and quality objectives.
- Public Policy Responsiveness – Distributors deliver on obligations mandated by government (e.g., in legislation and in regulatory requirements imposed further to Ministerial directives to the Board).
- Financial Performance – Financial viability is maintained; and savings from operational effectiveness are sustainable.
NOTL Hydro Scorecards:
- 2020 Scorecard with MD&A – 2020 Scorecard
- 2019 Scorecard with MD&A – 2019 Scorecard
- 2018 Scorecard with MD&A – 2018Scorecard
- 2017 Scorecard with MD&A – 2017Scorecard
- 2016 Scorecard with MD&A – 2016Scorecard
- 2015 Scorecard with MD&A – 2015Scorecard
- 2014 Scorecard with MD&A – 2014Scorecard
- 2013 Scorecard with MD&A – 2013Scorecard