Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro is teaming up with the Town to help green the community. Recent devastation of ash trees by the Emerald Ash Borer will cause the removal of over 1,400 trees from municipally owned locations. The Tree Fund will help replace those trees with a combination of saplings and mature trees to keep our Town beautiful and healthy. When you switch to paperless billing only, we will donate $10 to the Town’s Tree Fund.
Paperless/eBilling lets you receive your bill quickly, easily and securely online. With eBilling you can:
- Access your billing and payment information anytime, anywhere.
- Receive an email notification when your new bill is available.
- Download and save your bill electronically.
- View your electric consumption down to the hour quickly and easily.
- Help the environment by reducing the paper needed for the bills, envelope as well as transportation pollution.
- Register/Log into My Account
- Go to Billing > E-Bill
- Select Paperless Billing
- $10 donation will be performed for Paperless Billing only. Combined Paperless and Paper Billing will not apply.
Look for the email notification when your bill is ready to view online. Log-in and view your bill.
The Tree Fund
The Tree Fund was created to help pay for the greening of Niagara-on-the-Lake. The Town had over 1,400 ash trees and have already removed over 50% due to the ash borer with more expected this year. The Tree Fund pays for new saplings or mature trees to replace removed trees and add new trees where needed. Additional donations are accepted online and are tax deductible. Visit www.NOTL.org for more information.
Make a donation directly to the Tree Fund – CLICK HERE.