Please be advised that we have contracted with a 3rd Party to conduct a Customer Satisfaction Survey in our community as mandated by the OEB. Residential and General Service < 50kW customers will be contacted to fulfill an phone interview lasting not more than 5-minutes.
If you are called, the company will identify themselves as ADVANIS on behalf of Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro. The survey period will last until we have reached our target of 400 completions.
Questions relating to your identity or of any specific information about your home. If you are asked any personal information, outside of identifying whether you are responsible for paying the bill, then this is not our survey.
Below are the questions that will be asked:
- How familiar are you with NOTL Hydro, which operates the electricity distribution system in your community?
- Thinking specifically about the services provided to you and your community by NOTL Hydro, overall, how satisfied are you with the services that you receive from NOTL Hydro.
- How satisfied are you with the following:
- The reliability of your electricity service – as judged by the number of power outages you experience.
- The amount of time it takes to restore power when power outages occur.
- The quality of the power delivered to you as judged by the absence of voltage fluctuations that can result in the flickering or dimming of lights.
- Provides accurate bills.
- Provides convenient options to both receive and pay my bills.
- Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the customer service provided by NOTL Hydro?
- Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the communications that you receive from NOTL Hydro related specifically to your electrical service?
- While NOTL Hydro is responsible for collecting payment for the entire electricity bill, they retain only about [%%]% Before this survey, how familiar were you with the percentage of your electricity bill that went to NOTL Hydro?
- Do you feel that the 14.5% of your total electricity bill that you pay to NOTL Hydro for the services they provide is very reasonable, somewhat reasonable, somewhat unreasonable, very unreasonable or would you say you don’t know?
- Is there anything in particular you would like NOTL Hydro to do to improve its services to you?
- Agree or Disagree to the following statements:
- The cost of my electricity bill has a major impact on my finances and requires I do without some other important priorities.
- Customers are well served by the electricity system in Ontario.
- How do you think the residential delivery charge from Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro compares to other electric utilities in the Niagara Region?
- Did you know that your best location to get updates on outage in NOTL is on Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro’s twitter feed?
- How confident are you in the Provincial Government’s ability to manage the costs of electricity generation?